* Joined the Mt. Ephraim Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia(pastored by Dr. R.L. White, Jr.).
* Served as Minister to the young men of Mt. Ephraim Baptist Church (Boyz II Men Ministry).
* Served as speaker/preacher for several functions including those at Atlanta Christian College and other churches in Atlanta and other cities states.
* Ministered across the country and abroad as a gospel-recording artist, prior to accepting the call to the preaching ministry (see Career Highlights).
* Called to Pastor Greater New Fellowship Missionary Baptist church of Cartersville, GA August 8, 1999.
* Preached Revivals throughout Atlanta and the Southeast.
* Served as an Instructor at Covington Theological Seminary in Rome, GA from August 2002 until May 2005.
* Served as Chaplain for Cartersville Medical Center since 2004
* Recorded a 45 rpm in June 1986; recorded first album, entitled Deliver Me, in September 1986 Ministered throughout the United States and the Bahamas with such artists as Rev. R.L. White and Mt. Ephraim Baptist Church Mass Choir, Rev. Donald Vails, the Williams Brothers, Evangelist Shirley Caesar, Rev. Al Green, James Bignon and others.
* Ministered for James Cleveland Gospel Music Workshop of America (GMWA).
* Ministered for Egleston Children's Hospital.
* Ministered for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Telethon.
* In November 1991, performed the National Anthem for Home Box Office (HBO) cablecast of Evander Holyfield vs Bert Cooper Heavyweight Championship fight in Atlanta, Georgia.
* In February 1993, Ministered for Bobby Jones’ Gospel Explosion VII (New Artist Showcase).
* In August 1994, commercial (CD and cassette) was released - (entitled The Difference).
* In August 1994, appeared in the Atlanta based production of Time To Make a Change, What About Now!
* On January 15, 1995, preached initial sermon at Mt. Ephraim Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia.
* In March Appointed Coordinator of Boyz II Men Ministry of Mt. Ephraim Baptist Church by Pastor White Featured on 11Alive News(Atlanta) for the success of Boyz II Men Ministry in November.
* Voted Man of the Year 98' by Concerned Black Clergy of Atlanta.
* Voted Man of the Year 98' by Men of Mt. Ephraim United for Christ.
* Called to Pastor Greater New Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church -August 99' -Cartersville, GA.
* Became an Instructor at Covington Theological Seminary---(Rome, GA) from August 2002 until May 2005.
* Became Chaplain for Cartersville Medical Center in 2004.
* Became Vice-President of Chaplain Association for Cartersville Medical Center in October 2005-2006 Cartersville, GA)
* Became 1st Vice-President of 7th District of Georgia (GMBC of GA)- November 2006-Present.
* Began Planning 1st Phase of Major Construction of New Life Center/Multipurpose Facility at Greater New Fellowship in November 2006.
* Covington Theological Seminary (2002-2005)Master of Ministry-Rossville, Georgia
* Atlanta Christian College(1993-1997)Bachelor of Science - Biblical Studies/ Preaching Ministry
* Atlanta, GeorgiaDeKalb Community College (1985-1986)Clarkston, Georgia
* Morehouse College (1984-1985)Atlanta, Georgia
* Redan High School (1980-1984)Stone Mountain, Georgia
* Married to Marla (over 20 years); two children: Xavier and Marquita